Monday, April 2, 2012

More Dumpster Diving

I've previously shared some of the things I've found in or by my dumpster.   

Once again I'm just amazed at the things that people throw away. When I took out the trash Saturday I found two perfectly good Ikea ÄPPLARÖ Armchairs  by my dumpster. 

Dumpster Chairs
These are currently retailing for $59 each.  I know $59 isn't a lot of money, but I also know a lot people would love to have these chairs.

Just add some cushions, plants, and a two  million dollar home in the background and
your dumpster chairs will look fabulous!


I rescused these chairs and they are currently living on my boyfriend's deck. 

Charlsie, I'm really going to need that sanitizing wand that you promised because I'm going to make sure I take out the trash more often.

1 comment:

  1. Betway vimeo | Videoslots.cc
    Watch short videos related to Betway best youtube to mp3 vimeo. Find related and similar videoslots.cc on Vimeo. Share and get the best experience.

    ReplyDelete