Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Before and After: Slipcovered Dumpster Chair

A few weeks ago I told you about how I found this chair in the dumpster. 



I was just amazed that someone would throw away a perfectly good chair.

So I rescused it from the dumpster and its just been in my hall clashing with my black and white color scheme for months.  Don't you think if you were rescued from the streets and taken in to a nice warm home, you would be grateful and try a little harder to fit in?   Not so with my dumpster chair.

So I finally gave up on the idea that the chair would fix itself and decided to make a slipcover for it. 

I just didn't want to deal with sanding and painting it.



 
It was a pain to make.


The End. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm so impressed. I'm also going to buy you one of those sanitation wands from amazon with the UV light that sanitizes things, like things you salvage from the dumpster.

    ReplyDelete