Friday, February 8, 2013

My Van Gogh Knock-Off: I don't think he's worried...

Last night I joined a co-worker at Dip N Dab.  You know one of those places where you BYOB and they provide you with paint, a canvas and instruction so that YOU TOO CAN BE AN ARTIST!  Last night we knocked off Vincent Van Gogh. 

Van Gogh's Sunflowers

My Van Gogh knock-off.  I don't think he's worried about the competition. 


As much as I hate mass produced art, I really like Dip N Dab , or Sips N Strokes, or  Canvas By You.  I always leave feeling talented and really inspired to go home and paint. 

Once I get home and get out my paint,  I realize that I am not a talented painter.   I guess that's why Dip N Dab is in business.

1 comment:

  1. I'm pretty sure I would be AWFUL at dip and dab. Even if I am good with the eyeliner brush. This time next weekend I'm going to be at your house! Wheee!

    ReplyDelete